Thursday, July 10, 2014

Friendly neighbour are them ?

MC Assignment (D L)  (W 8) (Q 7) (6/8)


            What if I say when you saw the Celebrity walk on the street and pass by is not a surprise deal anymore like in the ancient day the king need to pretend as a normal villager to scout the kingdoms. Like the America oversea does all their celebrity usually going out on street for their weekend or just for shopping like an normal citizens does, but will this phenomenon happen in our place? Well I try to search on the web for this news but far to less that I get. So, I just show what I got on my resource in this sixth blog.

          Well as my target on Japan Celebrity, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu a video that I upload on the previous blog did mention she got going out having a normal weekend or just shop like normal citizens without bringing any style or the fame as an Celebrity in the public as the chat with Katy Pery. "Usually my style on stage was fully decorated with makeup so if normal walking on street without makeup normally people will hardly notice me at that place." say by she.

           And for our Celebrity Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, no matter I found on the fans page or google, I hardly found any article or activities state that she appear in the public in normal way. Usually what I found on the web is she attend some public activities like grand opening or sport activities. Usually we saw her on these kind of activities that she join the public without the music Industry mix in. I cant barely say that she didn't enjoy or showing on public like the oversea Celebrity does but just less found the proof to solid my word.

This sixth blog was short this time because I can't find a way to express my meaning on this topic but I will try to refine it on the next or fixing this blog. So see you all on my seventh Blog. see ya.

Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment